CPI Employment Opportunities
Are you looking for a position with a local reliable company?
Carlisle Petroleum Inc. has recently expanded our products to include propane in addition to our existing heating oil and HVAC service and installation. We are a local family owned company serving the Greater Carlisle area since 1982 and looking to fill several full-time positions. Click the links for a brief job description and upload a resume.
Are you reliable and motivated we are seeking to fill the position of service technician? If you have more than 2 years of HVAC troubleshooting, service, and maintenance experience and would like to join our team to provide quality service.
Heating and Cooling Technician
We are Carlisle Petroleum Inc and have recently expanded our products to include propane in addition to our existing heating oil and HVAC service and installation. Carlisle Petroleum Inc has served the Greater Carlisle area since 1982.
We are currently looking to fill the position of Service Technician. You should be reliable, motivated, outgoing and have great HVAC technical skills and industry expertise, multi-fuel experience and computer skills. Excellent organizational skills, positive attitude and customer service experience is required.
Wages dependent on expertise in the industry and experience.
Benefits package including vacation, 401k and health benefits.
The ideal candidate should have the ability to:
- Troubleshoot and diagnose all types of HVAC equipment including heat pumps, oil and gas furnaces, boilers and water heaters, air conditioning, geothermal, controls, and accessories. Should have basic hand tools and valid PA drivers license.
- Follow thru with service and return calls. Properly diagnose, preauthorize work, process credit card transactions, collect payment for work performed.
- Educate and inform customers as to proper maintenance schedule for equipment. Promote annual maintenance to maintain equipment and avoid warranty issues.
- Recognize repair vs. replacement needs.
- Communicate effectively with customers.
- Maintain accuracy of customer information and ensure accuracy every step of the way.
- Order parts to complete repairs.
- Recognize warranty work and complete information required by vendors for warranty credit with the assistance of the service manager.
- Properly stock and maintain vehicle to perform work efficiently.
- Participate in and maintain educational and technical training. Willingness to expand product knowledge.
- Perform after hours on-call with a rotating schedule.
- Coordinate with supervisor and other personnel to maintain records and procedures efficiently.
- Other duties as needed.
- Normal work schedule 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday thru Friday with required rotating on-call schedule with incentive. Overtime required as needed.